Top Affiliate Marketing Programs of 2019 and beyondBy: Terrell Flautt
As we enter the 4th quarter of 2019 many of us are trying to wrap up the year strong and so I have here a list of affiliate networks and programs that you can join that pay well that maybe you haven’t thought of before.
If you know of any affiliate networks or reputable companies offering affiliate commissions then please let everyone know in the comments. Don’t forget to provide a valid link and your email address if you want people to be able to contact you. If you are the one offering the affiliate program or a business owner then I suggest checking out the forums.Here are 7 affiliate marketing programs that anyone can join in 2019 to start making money online. These websites do not have strict requirements and pretty much anyone should be able to become an affiliate of one of these programs even if they do not have a website or huge following on social media, yet.
- CJ Affiliates – This is the large affiliate network that I started on selling computer parts for newegg when I made my first YouTube channel. This was the first network that I ever made money on and I use it to this day. The payouts vary from vendor to vendor but this is the tool that you can use to essentially find products for any content you could possibly publish.
- JVzoo – This is an affiliate network that I recommend for affiliates and vendors that want to make money online from the “make money online” niche. Whether you are trying to make money online selling your own digital courses and products or for someone else and getting paid commission, this is a great place to at least check out.
- Shopify – Shopify is a website that is used to make online store fronts to sell products over the internet. The platform makes managing an online store extremely easy and affiliates can make a lot of money promoting shopify by making youtube videos showing people how easy it is to make money drop shipping online using the platform.
- Clickbank – If you haven’t signed up for clickbank yet then you might as well do it, now. Clickbank is one of the first and largest affiliate networks around. Even though there are a lot of older products on here there are still a lot of gems that people still make a lot of money on.
- Amazon Affiliates – Choosing amazon affiliates for products that you can’t get anywhere else is a good idea. I suggest becoming an amazon affiliate and using a wordress plugin to automatically plug in your amazon affiliate links throughout your blog posts by linking them to related keywords. You can find anything on amazon from camping gear to video games to bathroom supplies. Amazon also sells some extremely expensive items where the commissions aren’t too shabby… Once you sign up to Amazon affiliates they give you 90 days to make sales and if you don’t get enough they will just close your account so make sure that you have traffic BEFORE joining this program.
- Bluehost – Bluehost provides reliable and super affordable webhosting. They pay affiliates up to $65 per sign up when someone pays for hosting through your affiliate link. In order to make money selling bluehost webhosting I suggest making a blog post and youtube video showing your audience how to sign up for webhosting, activate SSL, choose a domain name, and set up wordpress and then put your bluehost affiliate link in the description. If you can make a YouTube video recording yourself signing up and getting the account set up but make sure to edit out or censor and personal information like account names, email addresses, and passwords.
- 000webhost – 000webhost is a hosting service that offers absolutely free webhosting and will pay you for getting people to sign up for free webhosting. The cool thing about 000webhost is that you get a free wordpress website and you ever decide to upgrade your account then it upgrades to a paid hostinger account. If you want to become an affiliate of Hostinger then you have to do that on Hostinger’s website seperately from 000webhost. The reason that Hostinger didn’t make the list and 000webhost did is because Hostinger is harder for just anyone to get accepted too. If you are already getting a lot of free 000webhost sign ups then be sure to let Hostinger know that so you can also get to be a Hostinger affiliate because they pay you more money. In order to get paid from free 000webhost sign ups you need a lot of sign ups (at least 20 to start getting paid). Once you get 20 sign ups you get a $10 bonus. Once you get 100 sign ups you get a $200 bonus. It may sound crazy hard to make any real money from free website sign ups but lets say you make an instructional video that gets 20,000 views on YouTube about building a free wordpress website. Out of those 20,000 people interested in watching the video about building a free wordpress website lets say 10% of them click the link in your description. Out of those 10% or 2000 people, lets say that only half of them sign up… that is still 1000 sign ups you got which equals $1,000.